Friday 5 June 2015

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT????

More than often, rejections and failures push us feel into the depths of worthlessness. We feel like our very existence is a waste and utter hopeless often invades into us. No matter how much the people around support us, there often remains the feeling of a lost sheep, wandering without an aim.
Many a times, I asked these questions to myself:
"Why am I so valueless?"
"Why is my pricetag rated so low?"
"Why do I feel like am the most cheapest person on earth?"
"Why is my life so worthless?"
Then I heard a soft voice asking me one single question.
" Your price tag isn't cheap. It is stamped with a price that cannot ever be compared to. The life of the Son of God. What more are you looking for???? "
I sat dumbfounded at that question. "WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?"
What more did I want??? Nothing. I could find nothing more valuable than the life of the only son of God.
A life that was sacrificed to save this yucky sinner girl!! A life laid down out of love for His enemies!! A death so low and pitiful did He gain for saving you and me!!
WHAT MORE...WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR?
We are priced by the blood of Jesus. Not even one of you are worthless... You were created for a reason and bought with the highest price of all.
YOU ARE PRICELESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment